Thursday, October 15, 2015

10/15/15 Daily Art Journal Practice: Gluing Down Elements

So, it's gluetime.

I glued the bouquet of flowers down first.

And the Window Woman...

because I know for sure I want those right in those spots.

I set down some of the door strips to see how I wanted to glue them down.

So I decided to cut down one piece and glue them down.

What to do with the right page? I layed down some pink squares... but no didn't like that...

 

I tried some different images... I liked that the crystal piece brought a black and white feel to the right page. The blue and white lace... a nice embellishment. But it was missing something.


I like it better. Time to glue.

All glued down.

 

 

Hmmm. I am not sure about the blue doily strips, now that they are glued down. Probably because I doesn't feel like I put a "focal image" down on the right page. The Window Woman should be looking at a focal image... shouldn't she? Maybe. It doesn't feel like there is a focal image on the right page. Elements, yes... but none stands out. All in all, I like it. Just not sure what the next step will be. Tomorrow will tell. Happy Thursday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment