Thursday, October 1, 2015

10/1/15 Daily Art Journal Practice: How to Make An Art Journal Page

 

Now what?. I am going to use a couple of colors of water soluable oil pastels around the edges of some of the elements to tie everything together. I added some journaling and painted in some speech bubbles. I decided I would probably want to add journaling toward the bottom of the left side of page and the right side of the right page. But there is a problem. I added a lot of water soluable oil pastel and it is almost impossible to use any pen on top of that. There are a few pens that will but even then, some of the pens that have said they would write on anything, still don't write on the waxy surface. To solved this problem, I grabbed some of my matte medium and brushed some over these areas. This will cover over the waxy residue and make a much easier area to write on.

 

Happy October 1st everyone! Have a GREAT day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment